I am here hanging out and just chilling. Being a baby is not so bad, I get plenty of sleep, eat and get played with.... of course that big guy, my dad, likes to wake me up alot....Keep saying let me see your eyes. Gosh, take a picture, it lasts longer. Still all in all my parent training is going good. No one has dropped me yet!
Here I am with my friend Ruby, she is a month and three days older than me. She is really nice. She is a little bigger than me, but I hope to catch up soon.....
Here is mommy and me in the family room.... I am just relaxing.
As you know I am into blogging and like checking to see who has visited and left comments, so leave comments.
Here I am with my chill pillow.... I think I was waiting on dinner. Service is not what it used to be, 4 days ago it was a lot better. Seems like I have spent half of my life waiting on dinner.
Hmmmm, how many of you think my dad bought me the Camo outfit. I know hard to believe he didn't. Still the title fits...."Major Cutie"! But, then it has Aussie Sergeant Stripes.... Well I am cute and you know it!
Here is another attempt at getting a pic with my eyes open. I fooled him again.....
Another picture of me sleeping.... thank goodness he does not post them all!
Well tomorrow at 21:42, Christopher will be 7 days old. He is doing really good and we are having a lot of fun with him. We had third bilirubin test today, which showed his levels are down and he is doing fine. So his color is coming in nice and he is looking even healthier and more like his mommy!
1 comment:
Ruby is flattered and honored to be featured on the Youngs blog!
Post a Comment