Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Christopher's big adventure!

As adults we often take the simple travels of day to day life for granted. For our little guy, who is all of 4 days old, the smallest journey is a great adventure. If you are from our part of Utah you can understand how someone can travel to 4 cities in a few minutes and not really go anywhere. Well today, Christopher completed his first 4 city tour. It was a wirl wind tour of Clearfield, Layton, Syracuse and Hill Air Force Base.

The first part of the adventure was his least favorite. His first well baby visit. He went to the Doctor!
 Wow.... I did not think he was seriously going to put that there!
Here I am at Mommy's office. I was really impressed with the F-16, but I'm really looking forward to the arrival of the F-35.

 Tummy time is recommanded, but I do wish dad would not set a number of push ups I have to do before I can get up!
 Just completed my sit ups!
 If you notice the nice blue towel, Dad learned the hard way today what those are for.....
Here I am with Grandpa Cook, he is my Utah Grandpa. I went to visit him so he could see me. Glad I did, he didn't have me doing any push ups. Just held me. That is the difference between a dad in traning and a well seasoned Grandpa.
Here I am with Grandpa and Grandma Cook. Sorry about the yawn, but dad was taking forever to get the picture. Something about not changing the batteries, I am sure it was more operator than equipment!

Not pictured and I am glad for it, I have seen some crazy pictures on the net of people in walmart. I went to Walmart for the first time to pick up some things those two forgot. Like I said, parents in training. I also got to wait in the car with daddy while mommy went to her doctor, caught up on my sleep. So I have been all over. Well I am 4 days old so it was a great adventure for me!

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Oh my gosh he is so handsome! Those pictures are so precious! I hope he had a fun time today! :)