Saturday, August 21, 2010

Christopher is WEEK old today!

Christopher turned a Week old today - and in celebration we went on a drive to introduce him to some more friends. Of course, Christopher got to see Salt Lake City (not sure if he was fully awake) and had his longest car ride on I-15.  The bonus is, he doesn't get fussy in the car and seems to enjoy his car seat and the riding in the car in general.
Here is me sleeping in Grandma Jensen's arms - I do have quite a few grandparents in Utah!  She is Nicole's mom and had adopted my mom when she was on her mission - good thing - since she is sooo nice and she can teach a thing or two to mommy - on being a mom.  And of course, she is cool - she made me a nice blanket and then gave me a bright outfit just for showing up today!  Will wear it one of these days after I get a little bigger so I can fit in them better.
I got man-handled by 13 month old girl - she is practicing her anatomy lesson - pointing out everything on my face.  I do believe I have everything that is needed.
Here is Mallorie again - excited that she is not the smallest person in the house anymore.  And she got an alive doll to play with = ME - the plastic one was completely ignored. She was pretty gentle with me I have to say - except when she pulled my pants off - I think I will need a sturdy belt. 
Aahhhh - happy to get back to mommy - everyone was staring at me - I was scared to open my eyes - they might like me too much and might want to keep me - never know!
Here is Nicole (mommy's friend from college days) - I think she wants another little one after holding me - shs didn't seem to want to give me back to daddy. 

Well, today was a pretty good day - now that little Christopher is home ready for bed (hopefully ready to sleep through the night) - we will get ready for our next big adventure with our little guy.

No comments: