We have been trying to get him sleep longer through the night so our efforts were more focused on keeping him awake in the evening than blogging and catching up with everything else. So, we have skipped a few days of our little guy's adventure.
The coolest part for him was he got more visitors and more presents. He will have to grow into the cool clothes he got though.
I got to meet with Grandpa and Grandma Cantwell.
They knew mommy and daddy in Hawaii and he had the honor of taking their wedding photos and filming it. One of these days, I will watch the wedding video. Heard it was funny.
Grandma Cantwell was so very gentle with me and she even wanted to take me home. One day, we will visit them at their home.
Three of our picture - again. I don't like the flashes anymore. Why do they need my picture soooo often?!
I am hanging out with a doggy daddy got for mommy. This one is big and soft.
Chilling in mom & dad's bed. They let me hang out there during the day.
Got me a jogging stroller - while mommy & daddy put it together, I got to sit in the bouncer and watch them. Thanks to dad's cousin Aimee (would you be my aunt?) for the bouncer again. It sure is comfy.
We had completed the paperwork at the hospital and received Christopher's birth certificate and social security card in the mail. So, on Wednesday, we headed to Hill AFB to get him signed up to DEERS and Tricare. Went well and now our little guy is all signed up - legally an Air Force dependent.
2 comments:
The little man's getting bigger and cuter by the day!
He is just too cute!!
Post a Comment