Saturday, March 16, 2013

Another park and another swing

If you have been following the blog, which I hope you have been, you know we are in Florida. You can tell by the way we dress. I have to admit, it is nice running around in March in short sleeves.

Anyway, it would seem Florida has a lot of parks and Daddy is determined that we will go to everyone. Which I do not have a problem with. Just wish they were closer together.

Here is Auntie playing a trick on me. She said it was a telescope! Turns out it is a cannon. She has been watching too much "Sponge Bob Square Pants." I will have to limit her TV.

Now I am off to the swings! Hurry up Daddy you have to push me.

Yes, nothing like the wind blowing through your hair at 80 mph.

I am so high up you can see the bottoms of my shoes.

Moved up to the big kid swings. Have to stay closer to the ground for safety reasons.

Still learning how to kick my legs.

The slide is always fun.

Another slide, this is the big kid one.

And that is all for this park, back to the car. Where is the next park?

No comments: