Since we are new to the Niceville Area, we have been exploring and learning where the cool kids hang out. So today Daddy and I, cruised over to the Niceville Community Center Children's Park. It is an exclusive place where the VIPs hang out. It was not crowded, which tells you it is very exclusive! It has to be for me to be a member!
Here I am breaking in the new Dinosaur ride!
They have a beginner's driver training.
A paramedic driver's course.
And of course the adventure course, formerly known as the obstacle course, but the name was changed as to not make it too challenging.
The slide is one I have recently mastered.
The escape tunnel is colored like a roll of life savers.
It is a bit of a stretch, but I no longer require assistance at the fountain.
The twisty slide requires a little more skill.
Not sure what this requires other than a good grip!
It was a good visit and lots of exercise. I like coming here on my off days from running. It is fun and still good cardio. If you are in town check it out, just tell them you know me.









1 comment:
Silver Sands Outlet has a great sand-filled play area & there is a water play area in Crestview @ Twin Hills Park (1/4 mile from our house), one in Niceville, and one at Destin Commons.
It stinks that we weren't at Eglin together!
Post a Comment