Thursday, March 7, 2013

The United States Air Force Armament Museum

After the park I figured we should go see the air planes. I see them all day circling and passing over our house, but I like getting close.

In fact, a AC-130 was circling our location while at the museum and Daddy said they were looking for me!  I waved, but they did not seem to be looking for me.

I am going old school here. This is a P-25 Mitchell.

This is the gun side of a AC-130, the side you do not want to be on when they are working.

Daddy, where is the door?

Daddy's favorite, the A-10 Warthog.

This is Mommy's plane. She works with F-16s, so it is my favorite.

The F-111 is a little older, do not see them flying around.

Doing my crew chief checks!

I found an unsecure fuel pod, so had to call in the ground cres and get some things fixed. Had to cut the tour short. Still it was cool and you should check it out.

We are enjoying Florida, try to come and visit!  Since most of you did not visit me in Utah.

No comments: