Our final stop for the day was the National Museum of Naval Aviation which was really cool, because as I said, Daddy knows where all the planes are and I love planes. So it was win win for me and this one even let me play in the planes.
Auntie Nomin and I out front under a big plane.
Here I am giving Auntie the guided tour.
A flight of "Blue Angels" flying over... inside no less.
The Battle Honors of the USS Hornet, a World War II Air Craft Carrier.
Here I am getting some stick time.
Here I am controlling the kiddie carrier. You can see my Naval Wings, which I earned today.
Just ignore the red and white sign to the right, I invited Auntie aboard and I am the Captain (0-6) so it was ok!
For inviting Auntie aboard I got demoted to the launch officer. Not fair....
Here I am at the controls of a cargo air craft. Launch Officer just was not for me. So I am back flying. See the wings, I am qualified.
Today was a fun day. Even if I pitched a fit when the museum closed and it was time to go. I was having the best time. After all, they let me play with everything there. Our travels up US Highway 98 and the tour of the Naval Air Station were great. We got to see a lot of the pan handle in the process, I think everyone got something out of today. I can't wait for Mommy to get home from Hawaii so we can do it again!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment