We are standing right by the little Lady Liberty - yes, there is a miniature Lady Liberty in Paris.
This one was taken in Frankfurt, Germany - I believe it was outside some building in the Financial District.
This is inside the Notre Dame.
At Galleria in Brussels, Belgium. I was waiting for the guy to move after he finished taking pics. But, Keith took one already..
This is in Normandy, France - Omaha Beach.
Forget the name of this chateau. This is owned by the Forbes family.
in Brussels, Belgium. Everybody was taking pictures with this guy and mostly were doing something with his mustache or head -so I wanted to be different and try to snatch his book.
3 comments:
Looks like a great trip. When did you go?
I love the pics of you! You are so cute! I would love to see you when you visit Utah! My number is 801-708-1112 or you can always email me and we can make a plan! I'm excited!
I can see you at anytime on the 13th! You just name the time.
Post a Comment