Thursday, August 12, 2010

The Poll

Ever since the Doc told us I was dilated, the guessing game started - when is the big day . . .

I have people guessing from 6 Aug to 30 Aug.  Most guessed the 9th - but there is a little girl somewhere who was born on 8/9/10at 11:12 p.m.  So, she has a special date and time for her birthday.  But, our little one is still refusing to come out.  Fully decorated room, installed car seat, and completed child birthing class are not enough.

Couple of guys at work started a poll on a whiteboard - putting everyone's name with the date they think I will deliver.  It is ranging some - but most seem to think I might not go much farther than next week. 

Well, feel free to throw in more dates - since it seems to be getting a game of bragging rights for those who guess right.  :-) 

1 comment:

Mary said...

my dr's, & L&D nurses started a poll when I was induced to see who was the closest to predicting the weights.

Stay positive, you'll be a mommy soon!!