Saturday, January 21, 2012

It is not all fun and games, Part 2!

Yes, I am a very happy little guy.  I am surrounded by my friends and parents who love me. But, still it is not all fun and games. It is hard being three years old (17 months).

Me relaxing and cooling off after playing with Dog.

Yes, that is my hair sticking up! Daddy really should learn to comb hair.

Playing and following Elmo and friends on TV.

Ok.... who do I look like again?

See now I have to work the kinks out of this guy's back!

It is a big back. Takes forever to do just one side.

It is easier and quicker to just walk.

I am earning my keep....

Worked up a sweat. Had to change and now I am resting.

So just making sure you know it is not all fun and games. Of course I can not complain, all this hard work has led to early home ownership and lots of great memories.

1 comment:

Hoku said...

Love the little home-made "fort" in the background. Way to go with creativity!