Today Daddy took me some place I have never been before. We went and visited a large collection of snakes and a few alligators. We got to see one of about every snake that lives in Florida and let me tell you, if you do not like snakes, this is not the place for you. Believe it or not, the alligators were nicer than the snakes.
Me holding up the sign.
This is a big snake, a python of some sort.
A very mean rattle snake.
A copperhead ignoring me.
Another not too happy rattle snake.
A couple of baby snakes.
Another python, he was a lot more social.
Came right up to the window to talk.
He seemed very friendly.
Me in the snake filled hall way.
Me pointing out two snakes. I have never seen so many snakes.
Cause, outside this door is dangerous. Can we please go through the door?
A sleeping alligator.
Here alligator I have some grass for you to eat.
The alligators will not come over so I can pet them.
It was really cool to see all the snake and alligators, now I know what not to play with in the back yard.















No comments:
Post a Comment