The other day I was watching TV and I saw a commercial for Planes. I have the little crop duster, got him for my birthday. So I thought to myself that would be a good movie to see. So for several days I reminded Daddy I wanted to go see it. And this morning he took me. I had no idea where I was going, but I had heard of movies before. So I figured I should check it out. I am glad I did.
Me with the plane poster! It is my size.
Daddy made me buy the tickets.
They have games, who knew.
More games....
Me in my seat.
After the movie....
One more ride.
Me and Daddy.
We did the train after, that is a tradition whenever we go to Destin Commons.
Yet another picture of the train. I think they should add more cars.
Daddy was waiting with the Camera as we circled.
So you saying that is a dog?
I was thinking a very small horse, but it does have a tongue and a tail.
Anyway my first movie went off with out a hitch. I guess that means like most things I will get to see another one. I did see a few in the previews, but not sure which one to see next.













No comments:
Post a Comment