Thursday, September 5, 2013

The rest of our weekend was very quiet.... followed by a long drive

I know it might seem that I am always running around with a camera, but when at home, I usually do not. And, home is where we spent the last part of Chimge's visit. It was a quiet and relaxing time and we are all better for it.

Monday morning came far to quickly and Chimge had to return to (Name withheld), but, before she departed she slipped into give Christopher a kiss good-bye.
It is a good thing he is not a light sleeper.
 
The drive back was long, but uneventful and Chimge was safely returned to the US Army for more training. She has roughly another month before she will head out on an adventure of a life time. We parted and I head back to Florida.
 Chimge back in uniform ready for another fun filled day of Army training.
 
As you can tell by the picture, it was very early in the morning or really late at night depending on how you look at it. It is an Army thing, show up as early as you can and wait.
 
As we get pictures in, we will share them with you.


No comments: