After seeing all the snakes and alligators, I figured since it was on the way home, we should stop and see the air planes. I have not been there in a couple of months, maybe something has changed.
I know I wanted to come, but I just realized it is hot out here.
Me hiding under and SR22.
That is where I want to be, inside, they have A/C.
Here is Mommy's plane.
Can you see me, I am holding up the bombs.
I know the door is some where.
Where is the front door?
My favorite machine gun.
Well maybe this one is my favorite.
System checks. Maybe this time it will fly.
Lots of things to adjust.
Pull up, pull up.... Nope still broke.
This one seems to work better.
Daddy, is this where the quarter goes?
It was good to get back to the Museum, especially to the flight trainer. I need to log a lot of hours before I get to fly for real.














No comments:
Post a Comment