Yesterday Daddy worked in the yard, the front and back. Most importantly, he cleaned out my dirt box. It is supposed to be a sand box, but has a lot of dirt too. Came with the house, so I can't complain. Anyway, since yesterday was all about watching Daddy sweat in the Florida heat and humidity, today was about fun in the Florida Heat and humidity. Yes, I could see Daddy through the window. I am not crazy, I watch from the comfort of the A/C. Besides, since Mommy is suffering in the heat of (Name withheld) I am sure it made Daddy feel closer to Mommy.
That said.... on with the fun stuff.
We have been to the Go Cart place in Destin before, but this time I came out a winner!
Hurry up guys!
and it just keeps counting...
And more counting....
Look - I scored!
Before the big race...
After the big race!
The wheel that goes around and around...
Another one that goes around and around.
One more...
And yet another one that goes around and around.
Hurry up, we get to be first!
Ready for another race on the big big track.
The completion.... Auntie. She raced Formula One back home.
Me watching the next race.
The race track.... It goes up and then comes down, but still goes around and around.
Yep, the train goes around and around too.
With all that going around and round you would think I was dizzy, but I was having to much fun to get dizzy. It was a fun time and not that far from where we live, so "I'll BE BACK." If your ever in town, this is a great time to visit, with all the tourist gone, we had the whole place to ourselves!
No comments:
Post a Comment