Sunday, September 1, 2013

Our Labor Day Weekend (Part 2a)

To keep with Daddy's "Phase" theme, we are now in the Phase 4 "Have Fun with Mommy." I really could not do Phase 1,2 & 3, since I was not there.  But, this is my favorite phase any way.
 
I took Mommy out to do the thing I like to do, especially when she is with me.
 
Here I am in line waiting on the train.
Mommy and me at the fountain at Destin Commons.  Mommy would not let me play in like Daddy does.
All aboard! Seems there is more room when Mommy rides with me.

It is a five car train. In kid terms that is very big.

Mommy and me in the deluxe coach.

The train enroute to the station.
 
This was the first part of our play time. Besides the extra room it was really nice to take Mommy on a train ride. It is my favorite thing to do and she is my favorite Mommy.

No comments: