Monday, September 23, 2013

Hey, speaking of Cranky he came to my house today!

No, I was not talking about Daddy when I said speaking of 'Cranky." Cranky is the crane on Sodor Island, where Thomas, James, Salty and all those crazy trains live. I have seven engines now, but not a single crane until today! And if you know anything about trains, you know you have to have a crane to transfer cargo from one rail car to another. If you did not know that, now you do. 
Cranky came to the door while we were at Turkey Creek.
Cranky must be really big to come in two boxes.

Opening the boxes under Auntie's supervision.

Had to read the invoice. The one with Cranky is not marked Cranky.

Stomping on the bubble wrap, almost as much fun as Cranky.

Here is Cranky... he is still in the package. So I know I did not get a used one.

Cranky in action.

Me in my train kingdom and I am the King.

One more picture, because Daddy wants to make sure he gets my good side.
 
Mommy sent me Cranky, because Daddy told her I really, really wanted it. And he could not find a crane store here in Florida. Who would know they would have one in (Name withheld) where Mommy is at. I wonder if she gets to play with trains there? I know she gets to play with guns and really big trucks. I have seen the pictures. Anyway, thank you Mommy and if you find anything else there I can find a place for it here.

No comments: