Monday, December 20, 2010

Another day in Rainy Torrance

Another day in Rainy Southern California: I woke up before dawn, ate and went back to bed.  Evidently mommy & daddy took turns exercising and by the time mommy got back we had an invitation to visit another of dad's cousins. 
They were happy to visit with family and woke me up - I wasn't too happy since my nap got cut short and they got me in the car before they fed me.  Well, since nobody seemed to drive well in the rain, we were moving slow and with my insistence, mommy fed me.  I think they are beginning to listen to me, I HOPE.
Here I am with another of daddy's cousin Colleen (Their parents were not that original with names, I think - but still both of them were nice, so I will just have to figure out nicknames for each.) 
Harold - he was real nice to me too; he said I was funny and cute, of course.  He played with me and even lifted me up and all.

They were real nice and their house smelled yummy.  In a year or two, if we come back around here for Christmas, can I stay with them - I might be allowed to have cookies and cake for breakfast, lunch and dinner.  :-) 
Every Christmas they make plates and plates full of goodies as Christmas presents.  
Don't they look yummy? 
Colleen and dad.  
Colleen, dad and Harold. 
Another cool thing about them is, they have SOOO many toys.  I definitely think they like to play and have fun.  See I could totally visit them often.  
Back at the hotel and this picture is after few outfit changes.   
Even got them changing the bedding.  I am sure they will have different story to tell than mine - so I will let them. But, eventually, when I can talk, I will set it straight. Till then, enjoy listening to their cute stories about me.

No comments: