Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Eve at Grandpa & Grandma's - Part I: Countdown

At Grandpa and Grandma Young's house, it is a tradition to have a dinner and present opening session on Christmas Eve.  So, counting down to Christmas Eve begins.
While I took a nap, mommy & daddy made some bread and cinnamon buns for the dinner. They brought all the ingredients from Utah.  Daddy was quite happy to explain how they learned to make this easy bread that even he couldn't mess up.
Daddy is cleaning once the bread is in the oven.
Here is the end result. Yum!!!
I am enjoying all the toys grandpa & grandma has.  And oh boy, they do have plenty!
Cousin Connor spent the morning of Christmas Eve with me - we watched some Christmas movies together.
While they got ready for the PARTY, I was content figuring out all the animal noises.
Cousin Emily, aunt Barbara, mom and me. Aunt Barbara is Grandma Young's sister. She came bearing presents for me and was very happy to meet me. Wow - am I famous or what? " :-)

Well, the parts II & III are coming - hold your horses folks!

No comments: