Sunday, December 26, 2010

Visit with Ub and Family

After visiting with auntie Zaneta, we checked into our hotel, freshened up a bit and figured out our direction to Palm Avenue where our next visit was to.  Mommy & daddy's friends from Mongolia / Hawaii and their children - one of them younger than me.
Auntie Ub's mom visiting from Mongolia - she made mommy & daddy some Mongolian food and played with me. 
Here is I am getting to know Khash who was born a month after I was.  He is bigger than me but not taller.  I was trying to tell him some tricks about standing up and locking his knees.  
Auntie Ub with her three children: Khuslen -5, Khulan -3, and Khash -3 months old.  It sure was fun to see another baby and have something to teach.   
After long day, many visits and much drolling and spit ups, I was ready for my bath.  Somehow, daddy got me wearing the bath towel on my head.  Okay - I am all clean now - ready for my dinner and sleep. Will see you all tomorrow. 

And, please write something when you come visit and read what I have to say. Coz mommy keeps saying the counter had added double digits and visits where made from all these different places but I have nobody's comments to read.  If you have nothing to comment on the post, just say how cute I am - I will take that. :-)

No comments: