Saturday, December 25, 2010

Part III: Opening my Presents!

After dinner, everybody excitedly piled into the living room - so all could find presents with their names and open to see what Santa brought. Needless to say it was an interesting experience for all three of us.  Even mommy & daddy have never been here for Christmas and I think it was biggest and loudest Christmas experience for mommy.
 
Grandma with Ella and Emily
Opening my presents with daddy's help. If I were to do it by myself I would still have been sitting there.
I know, mommy kept taking pictures of me trying to get the papers pulled off. So, I will spare you from seeing too many similar pictures - even though mommy says I looked cute in each one of them.
Gifts to me from Checkos family
Uncle Mark and aunt Jamie sent me this cool toy.  Daddy even liked it - we sure will be playing with it a lot!
Time to relax and hang out with daddy after all the presents opened and we will let mommy to pack them away.
Grandpa opening his presents with Emily's help 
Grandpa and Grandma relaxing after all presents are opened.

It has been a long day - and it is not even Christmas yet - tomorrow we will have breakfast / brunch and do some more of these!!!

No comments: