Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Visit with Auntie Baysa

Auntie Baysa is mommy's friend from her college days and she is Mongolian too. She lives in Long Beach - so today she came over to visit with us - well, she wanted to meet me.
But, as time kept ticking and I was tired so I took a nap and she showed up while I was having a nice dream.
Mommy and auntie Baysa 
They caught up in what is going on in their lives while I slept and daddy went out for take out PF Chang's.  After their dinner, she was ready to play with me.
She kind of woke me up - oh well, I guess I will let her since it is her first time seeing me.  
I guess I am wide awake - she was giggly and happy to see me, and just wanted to hold me tight and snuggle up to me.  
Here she is giving me some interesting advice - will have to see if I should follow it or not.  Hmm. . . I think she wanted to take me home, but, I was tired and ready for my bath and she was flying out tomorrow.  I think I will be seeing her more though - she liked me, I think, and wants to come visit me.  So, I guess, I will be seeing her in Utah.

But, hey I got relatives in California so I will be back here and as long as she shows up on time, she can spend a lot of time with me without travelling far.

Well, it is very late and I am ready for my sleep. Goodnite and will post more tomorrow.

No comments: