Goodbye San Diego - we left around noon this morning and drove and drove and drove. California roads have potholes and the drivers are not friendly. daddy wasn't too happy about either.
But, we made it out of San Diego and into San Bernardino. We came to visit couple of mom's friends.
First one was auntie Zaneta - she is from here but lives in Big Apple now. She even said I could come visit her. Here she is with mommy and I. I got light hitting the top of my head - mommy thought it was funny.
Mommy served with auntie Zaneta in Idaho Boise Mission. They haven't seen each other for almost ten years but they had kept in touch through the facebook and kept up with the big events in their lives through the blogs. She said she will post my picture on her blog. So, I will be on two different blogs. Wow.
Auntie Zaneta held me and talked to me. She didn't even freak out when I puked on her pants. That is how I know the nice ones from the naughty ones. So, she is a keeper.
Here I am on her living room floor after getting my poopy diaper changed and all. Auntie Zaneta's mom even laid on the floor with me and played with me - I guess daddy didn't capture that one in his camera. Oh well, I will just have to come back to San Bernardino next year to get a picture with them again.
Now, we are at our next Holiday Inn Express and then, off to dinner - some Mongolian food - mommy & daddy said yummy. Since I can't eat any - I will just have to watch them eat and cry if they ignore me for too long.
No comments:
Post a Comment