Well, on Day 2, after everyone left - I got a bit hyper and didn't want to sit still. So, daddy played with me.
He held me up and tossed me high and crawled around with me on the floor too.
Sure got me tired and ready for bed.
Day 3 in Twentynine Palms. Sun came up and got bright outside. Mommy and I looking around at the bird houses and what not - Aunt Sis came out with us to give us a short tour.
I am playing with daddy.
People started ordering bread - since daddy made bread for last two nights and everybody ate them all. So, daddy made two more batches today. Mommy went to Base to get some flour and had to go out again later for a nearby market for spray oil.
Later, Cousins Kathy and Patti came to visit. Kathy playing with me and mommy had to braid her hair so I wouldn't pull on it.
See, how much bread daddy made.
Mommy enjoying her dinner.
Kathy, Steve and Patti - at dinner table.
Well, we will be getting on the road again tomorrow. Mommy got the route googled and hotel reserved. We got to wake up early and get on the road. Mommy got to pack tonight while daddy plays with me and I hang out with aunt Sis and cousin Kathy.
Will post from the road tomorrow. So, later folks. Leave comments please.
No comments:
Post a Comment