Saturday, December 25, 2010

Visit to San Diego

This afternoon we drove another 3 hours to the south - to San Diego.  Got very close to the International Border. Another trip for me. We went to visit daddy's friend Will - he served in Iraq with daddy.
Uncle Will and Richard with me (Richard is holding me). 
Uncle Will and daddy 
Uncle Will, Daddy, and Richard

We visited for a while - aunt Lisa made some lumpia - one of mom's favorite Filipino food.  Somehow daddy never took her picture or their daughter Olivia's.  Hmm. Well, next time, I will have to take some pictures of them. 

Then, we headed to our hotel - another Holiday Inn Express! 
They got a room with one king bed.  Hmm, I am trying to take over the bed! 
See, I set up the pillows as my little couch and having fun on the bed!

Sleep well folks - will have more posts from more trips of tomorrow!

No comments: