Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Twentynine Palms - Day 1

On Monday, we woke up, mommy & daddy exercised and after mommy getting everything packed we were ready for our next adventure - this time to the desert.
We saw hundreds and hundreds of windmills.  Wonder how much energy they produce or save or how much they cost in the first place.  
There were plenty not working - wonder nobody wants to repair and keep them working. 

After some traffic and bad roads, we made it is 29 Palms, CA where uncle John and aunt Sis lives.
Aunt Sis with me.  
Uncle John with me.  He took me around in his chair while mommy and daddy unpacked and got my pack 'n play set up. 
I, of course, had visitors who came to see me.  One of them, cousin David, brought me a Santa outfit. So, I had to humor him by wearing it for a while.  It said for: 3-6 months, but, my arms were too muscular to fit through the narrow sleeves. So, you can't see my fingers.  
Aunt Sis still has her tree up - so we could have back dated the camera and made it look like I was the Santa bringing presents. :-) 
After getting out of Santa outfit, I was ready to talk to everyone and be at the center of action.  
Cousin David and I. 
Aunt Sis said I could play with the table cover - the Santa one.  So, I practiced my ripping wrappings from presents.  I will be better next year.  
John, David, Daniel, Christopher and Keith.  David is dad's first cousin and John and Daniel are his second cousin - so are they all my second cousins?  I am confused so I will say I am related to all of them.
John and his girlfriend Renee.  David kept giving her hard time, but she smiled and took it and had some witty responses back too - so she is cool in my book.

Dad made some bread and most of it was gone by the end of dinner.  So, daddy will have to make some more tomorrow.

No comments: