Few more family members I got to meet before our next trip tomorrow - this time to Sherman Oaks.
So, our last day in Torrance, mommy & daddy had more planned for me. Of course, they went on their daily exercises, and what not, then we had lunch with Aunt Evelyn and Uncle Newt. Well, they are dad's aunt and uncle.
Aunt Evelyn and me. She gave me a little puppy that I can wind up to play music. I can turn the knob quite yet, so mommy had to help me. But, soon I will be making music myself.
After their long conversation, daddy and uncle Newt are taking pictures with me.
Uncle Newt and me. Oops - my belly is showing - well, I am a little kid so, I am sure, it is ok.
So, more families to meet tomorrow and day after and day after that. Hope I will figure out who is related to who and all that. If I don't remember you, just know it is not my fault - I am a little kid.
No comments:
Post a Comment