It was Wednesday morning - after mommy & daddy came back from their exercise, I helped mommy pack. Yay - we are on our way to meet more relatives.
Here I am hanging out in their bed watching mommy pack. Daddy moved everything from third floor down the stair and around the corner to the parking lot.
Then, we drove close to an hour to Sherman Oaks to grandpa & grandma Young's house.
They had plenty toys. This one was interesting - I got to jump up and down and play some music too.
It is a bouncy but I get to propel it.
It rained and rained some more. Our car got washed.
Another toy to stand up and move around and push buttons.
Time to hang out with grandpa.
After the long rain, daddy took pictures of the rainbow!
Mommy had a busy evening wrapping presents for grandpa and grandma.
My aunt Michelle and her two daughters: Emily and Ella - my cousins.
Cousin Emily holding me and grandpa's hand is there just to make sure I don't get dropped.
Well, another busy day with meeting and being held by plenty people. Some more meet and greet are to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment