Saturday, December 18, 2010

Blog #250 & Mr. Christopher added Another State to his LIST

Well, today has been a long day so far.  Mommy and daddy got me up before dawn and I was in the car seat before I knew it.  Even with the snow, rain and wind, we still drove for what seemed like forever.

Will get back to the trip later, but first let me post some of my earlier adventures they neglected to post.
Here I am learning to be a chef like daddy. Gotta get a handle on how to hold and stir with this big spoon.  
Nowadays, they just let me hang out in the swing and I get to watch them.  This is last night: they were packing my stuff and I was making sure they got everything I need for the next couple of weeks.

Then, as I said we drove and drove today. 
After all morning drive, we stopped at Dairy Queen/Chevron for some snack, food and changing time for me and gas for the car. I am trying on the Dairy Queen high chair.  Not sure, if this chair was for kids.  There was so much space - is my bottom supposed to get that big?  
Mommy & daddy got ice cream cones - I am attempting to guide mommy's hand so I can taste a bit. 

We, then, got back in the car and drove again.  Daddy pointed out the Welcome to Arizona and then Welcome to Nevada signs - didn't let me get out and take a picture with the signs though.  Oh well. Another time.  So, I added Arizona to the list of states I have been to.
We stopped in Nevada for the evening - another Holiday Inn Express.  Mommy & daddy relaxed, exercised some and what not - so they left me to do what I wished most of the time.  Here I am snuggled up to my blankie with my toys around me, having my lunch and watching some TV - some Christmassy movie on Hallmark channel. Still trying to figure out this Santa business.

Well, time to hang out with them for a while and then bath and bedtime.  More posts to come tomorrow.

No comments: