Well, Sunday we had another long drive. From Nevada to Torrance, CA. This time through rain, rain and more rain. At times we couldn't even see much far out like what is on the side of the road. Hmm, wonder where the Sun is hiding in Sunny California?
Well, we are going to stay put for the next few days here - we got us a fancy hotel at Staybridge Suites - has a kitchen and they got their own bedroom and I got my own pack 'n play set up by my own TV. After we all got set up and unpacked (I assure you it was long ways of moving our stuff from the car to the room - in the rain and third floor walk-up.)
Then, we went out for dinner with some family.
We are at Redondo beach Chessecake Factory. Everyone in the restaurant liked me - one lady wanted to hold me while mommy ate and she did: she talked to me and smiled at me. She said I was very handsome too.
Dad, me, mom, Brooke, Greg, Matt, Sam, and Colleen. Colleen is dad's cousin.
I am showing off my new clothes here. It was a surprise gift to me from Colleen and family. Little too warm for CA but as soon as I get back to UT, I will be wearing it in style.
After the first night in CA, I woke up to some more rain. So, I am hanging out with mommy in her bed.
Dady liked my outfit. So, he kept taking my picture. Mommy bought it for me - I guess she bought it for daddy too. It reads, "My Dad is: Awesome, Fun, The Best" - and it is TRUE. I got the coolest daddy in the world and I know it.
No comments:
Post a Comment