Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy 4 Month-Birthday Christopher!

Our little guy is officially FOUR months old today!!! We already posted his Dr. visit - so this one will be just about him.
I am a happy kid hanging out on mommy & daddy's bed.  The best part is I usually end up getting the whole bed to myself. :-)  It is much roomier than my crib since now I can roll in my bed and get from one end to the other easily.  
After my birthday play with daddy, I was pooped. Some nap was in order.  
I slept while daddy held me - as soon as he tried to put me in my crib I was up. I miss my younger days when mommy just held me and let me sleep in her arms.  
See, I am a big kid now - can sit up and play with all these toys.  I am playing here on their bed, while mommy & daddy had their dinner.

No comments: