Saturday morning came. Daddy left early for his Class A inspection while mommy and I enjoyed the nice hotel room and leisurely went for breakfast.
Mommy and I watching Christmas movies . . . while getting ready for the Christmas Party.
It is an Army tradition for all the officers to serve the feast at the holiday parties. . . So, daddy ended up behind the food line wearing white plastic apron.
Mommy and I standing in line to get our food - well, mommy's - I got mine in the bag.
After serving the meal, daddy ate his meal. Then, we walked around met some people, listened to some speeches while waiting for Santa to come.
Santa - my first visit with Santa and our family picture with him. Since I am a little kid, I got to get in front of the line to visit with him.
I had my private chat with him, but I wasn't prepared to ask for anything - since mommy and daddy didn't explain to me about the guy in a red suit and white beard.
After the Christmas Party, we visit some friends and of course, I had presents from Grandma Jensen. I sure am glad I have many grandmas and grandpas in Utah and they all think I am the cutest.
Mommy and I with auntie Nicole's Christmas Tree. I guess, I will have my own tree next year. This year I will let it slide since we are not going to be home for Christmas.
Well, Army Christmas Party was loud and casual with a lot of food and a lot of families with kids. We will be going to the one for the Air Force on Monday - will see how that one will be and post some pictures.
2 comments:
Oh, so fun! The pic of Christopher with Santa is so adorable :) This is his first Christmas, yeah? How exciting!
Oops, forgot to say that the comment above is from me - Carissa :)
Post a Comment