On 4 October 2013, at 1400 I finally got my well kid-visit with my new Doctor. Yes, Some people call it a well baby-visit, but I am not a baby. It was roughly a month and a half late due to scheduling and a previously missed appointment, but it is all good.
Anyway, I got an A on the assessment and a exceptional rating from the doctor on health and development. What can I say, I have good parents and even better genes. I came in at 39.69 inches, which was 90 percentile and 39.68 pounds which is 96% percentile. No those are not typos, If I would have been one ounce more I would have won the double down pool in the Dr. Office, better luck next time.
I know it is hard to believe, Daddy did not take any pictures at the Doctors Office. But, we went to the play ground on base after, which was not closed due the Government shut down, and of course Daddy got some pictures.
Here I am in the really cool swing.
A little practice flying.
Some construction work.
Escape ramp training.
and the spinner.... That is Lilly my new play ground friend.
Of course after a full day, I never want them to end. So I have to give Daddy a hard time at bed time.
This is sort of a smile right?
Operator error.
Getting warmer.
And of course he snaps one while I am sleeping.
As you should know if you read back several posts, Mommy has now reached her Temporary Duty Location. She will be gone for some time, so the blog will be my way of keeping her up to date with me and proof that Daddy has not broken me yet.
We will do our best to keep Mommy up to date on us, as well as keeping you up to date on what Mommy is doing over there.









No comments:
Post a Comment