Tuesday, October 8, 2013

It is not all work, but it sure isn't all play

Today Daddy said we were going to have some fun. So I grabbed my stuff and headed to the car. Next thing I know he is cutting the grass. I figured, let him have some fun. Well then he told me to get my gloves and find my rake. His idea of fun is getting the yard ready for winter. Yes, we have those in Florida and the leaves fall off the trees too. I ended up getting a lesson on raking and picking up yard waste. He even used my wagon to haul leaves.
 
The work crew.

How come all these leaves have to fall?

Demonstration.

Practical exercise.

Final exam.

It was a lot of leaves and my little green wagon was not cutting it.
 
Like I said, we go lots of place and I enjoy most, the back yard was not what I had in mind, but as Daddy said, "The leaves are not going to rake themselves." So it is not all play and sometimes I guess I have to work. I am three years old after all.

No comments: