As you know, before Mommy left she made me a bear so I could hear her voice every night. And of course I hug it and I kiss it and I love my bear and my Mommy. So I asked Daddy if I could send Mommy a bear with a message from me, so she could hug and kiss it. Of course Daddy said, yes, as long as he could include a message too. So we went to the bear store and got a bear and we each put a special message in it for Mommy so she could hear our voices every night and know she is loved! Not that she needs a bear for that, but still a bear to hug is almost as good as me and Daddy.
Daddy is taking the pictures, so he is not in any. Here is me and Mommy's bear.
Here we are loading in the stuffing and all the love...
Another shot of me working.
Here is the quality control hug, have to make sure the bear is super huggable.
Now I am loading up the heart with extra love and wishes.
Here I am giving the bear a kiss for Mommy!
Mr. Huggie bear (My bear from Mommy) and I are giving Mommy's bear a briefing on Mommy and all his duties when he arrives.
It is a bear counseling session.
Now we are singing a song so the bear remembers all the messages he has to deliver.
Gave Mr. Huggie bear some extra time while we got the box ready.
It is sad to see him go, because he is so huggable, but he knows he is going to a very special Mommy, my Mommy!
Got him in the box, making sure he is comfortable.
He is a little scared, but I told him it would be worth the trip and his mission was really important.
I gave him a cell phone so he could call once he got there and surf the web on the way. I am sure the post office has Wi-Fi.
Now of course we did not tell Mommy about her special present. So these pictures are a few weeks old. We wanted it to be a total surprise!!!!! Well. SURPRISE!!!!!!!!!! Mommy's bear arrived safely in country today! And Yes, Mommy was surprised and Mommy's bear did a really good job delivering the kisses and hugs. Now the only question is how do I get Daddy's phone back. If you keep calling and do not get an answer, now you know why!














No comments:
Post a Comment