Saturday, October 5, 2013

Hiding in plain sight does not really work!

I do not know about you guys, but when someone hides something in plain sight and wonders how you find it, got to wonder. Such is the case with a few things that Mommy got me. Sort of Birthday left overs and early Christmas presents. Really think Mommy should have hid them, but she did not have time. It is okay Daddy, I am sure Mommy only looks at the pictures and will not even notice I found the train tracks.
 
No you can't hide it again, I found it!

I will compromise, I will pose for a picture.

Here get another one for Mommy.

Cool, now I can run all my trains at once.

This was the sight of my old house, we tore it down as part of an urban renewal project and put in a train yard.

It is not all fun and games, train yard management will be my first Master's Degree.

You really have to be good with time and schedules or you end up with a few big crashes. Truth is I schedule at least one a day. They are awesome!

And of course you learn when everything is running on time and you have a good safety record stop and take credit.
 
With Tropical Storm Karen rolling in tonight I had to make sure the train yard was prepared. I put in some real hours up here tonight. Got a few complaints from Daddy, something about over time and lunch being to short, but I will get over it and so will Daddy.

No comments: