Since we have been to about every free park in the pan handle, Daddy thought he should stop being so cheap and take me some where I might have more fun. So today we visited the Gulf Shore Zoo out on Highway 98. I am sure glad he did, we all had a great time. It is the 2nd zoo I have visited and it was a lot of fun. Mostly, because I am a big boy and there was no stroller or carrying involved. It was a bit of a drive, but well worth it.
Here is the entrance, it is the last picture Daddy took.
Here I am trying to feed a Llama. He said I was not tall enough and refused to bend over.
The goat was far more willing to work with me.
Just a mandatory pose in front of the animal pens.
The big walk in bird cage was awesome.... the birds loved me!
Here is my new friend, he is a parakeet.
The birds really like playing with us.
See now I have two parakeets.
Here are two more eating a bird treat Daddy set up.
Here is me and my other new friend looking at a peacock.
Waiting on the train.
That is Daddy next to me, more homeless looking than last time.
I got off the train so I could meet the run away kangaroo. He liked me a lot.
Can I take it home? Please.
The train is really long and goes through Africa.
The Emu was the official ambassador and followed us as long as he could.
If you look in the center of the screen it is a chimpanzee.
Mandatory childhood picture so Daddy can show my first girlfriend. I just have to put up with him, because he is the only one with a driver's license.
The giraffes were really, really tall.
and really, really hungry.
Daddy took a lot more pictures, but he can not post them all. If you want to see all 300, you have to visit and make a special appointment. Otherwise, just enjoy the blog. It is here for all of you to enjoy.
Until next time, which should be about five minutes if I know Daddy.




















No comments:
Post a Comment