Thursday, October 10, 2013

All I can say is Wow, Wow and Wow!

A while back, I mentioned that Daddy takes me some place lame and more up his ally. Tonight more than made up for that! Let me tell you.... I have heard of being fair, but tonight I went to a Fair and all I can say is wow! That place was designed with me in mind.  It had games, rides, more rides, food and did I mention rides. It was my first time going to a county Fair and let me tell you they should have one every day.  It was like amazing or awesome!
 
The Fair opened at 5pm and it was military free night. We did not know it when we went, but hey, how cool is that. So we all got in free and still got to ride the rides. The place opened at 5pm and we got there 10 minutes early with the other half of the county.
 
They had vehicle displays.

Really, really old cars. My Grandma Doris drove across country in one of these according to Daddy. Not sure where they hook up the horses, but I bet it was long trip.

Wow.... this is for me?

Doing a little racing.

I am a really big kid, I got on the Ferris Wheel! The view from the top!

This is so cool. Do not worry auntie I got you!

Got to fly a helicopter.

Lead convoy of tractors.

Cruise with my Auntie in a Monster truck.
 
Yea, I am cool.
 
Daddy gave me a class on automatic weapons. Of course, I already used a few at Fort Benning.


My target.

No, I do not think we are supposed to fatten it up for dinner.

I rode this with Auntie.

That is us next to the crows nest.

The slide was cool, Daddy took me and we went way fast.

Then we did the glass house and I kept walking into walls. Of course I was following Daddy's instructions. Yep, a State Nursing home for him.

Rode another big kid one with Auntie.

This in not a kiddie ride.

Ok, this is a kiddie ride, just not as much fun after spinning like crazy with the big kids.

And finally, me and my red balloon.
 
Talk about a wild night of fun. I will not forget tonight at least until I go to bed. All I can say is I will try to be fair, so I can go to the Fair when it comes to town again. Also, it was not just my first Fair, it was also Auntie's first Fair. So we got to do it together. All I can say is Wow!

No comments: