Since I worked so hard in the yard and the day was not over we made the best of it and went to the beach. It really was not planned as a beach trip, but just to check out one of the beach parks Daddy can get into for free. I was not supposed to get wet, but that did not work out.
Look Daddy, I am tall enough for this ride.
Heading down to look at the water.
Yeah, we will just get our feet wet.
Auntie stick with me, I can swim.
It was not me it was the wave that got me wet.
The fish was this big!
I know I am cool just look at me.
Help I have fallen and can not get up.
With my superior mind control I have stopped the wave.
Glad I have a change of close in the car. Auntie and Daddy did not....
If you put in a good days work, then the reward can be fun. And the fun did not end here.
No comments:
Post a Comment