Tuesday, October 8, 2013

On the way home, we made two more stops

After I got cleaned up at the beach park and accidently turned a shower on Daddy, we headed off to throw rocks in a lake. We went to Topsail, which is another park Daddy can get into. Seems to be the theme of my childhood. We were here a long time ago, back when Mommy was in Hawaii. I like throwing rocks at the Lily Pads. From there we took another way home and found a park. Why not, the sun was not down. 
 
Working on throwing.

Me and Daddy at a bus stop. I am only smiling, because I get a lolly pop on the way home.

We found Ernie Keebler's beach house in Free Port, but he did not leave any cookies.

Trust me, I searched.

I climbed the big boy slide all by myself.

Weeeee.... It had a double spiral.

Another slide. Yes, I like sliding, but seems my butt sticks and I end up stopping.

I found a cannon, Daddy says it is a telescope, but it is my imagination, so it is a cannon.
 
After Topsail and Free Port we headed home. Had to eat dinner and settle down before bed. It was a fun day. I learned if you work hard, the rewards make it all worth while. That and I got to hang out with Daddy and Auntie.

No comments: