I finally got Daddy to take me to the Pumpkin patch. Halloween is only 10 days away and we did not plant any this year. That was really hard on Daddy, he misses his garden. We had a lot of fun pulling weeds and trimming everything and of course eating the veggies.
That said, we went to the Great Pumpkin Patch, it is off Hwy 20 in Niceville. We each picked out a pumpkin. Our choices say a lot about us. It took awhile, because I had to find one that was just perfect, Daddy, his choice was a lot easier for him.
They had a lot of seat and it seemed Daddy needs to sit down a lot.
Here are the three of us.... That is Auntie in the blue, Mommy is in Afghanistan. Daddy gets annoyed, because, everyone assumes since I look my like Auntie that we adopted Daddy.
I had to take a lot of pictures for Mommy.
I hope this one does not make it on facebook.
Yes, another picture.
Had to break off from Daddy so I could find me a pumpkin.
He caught up to me.... Say Cheese! Why? It is a pumpkin.
Look we have never done this picture before. Can you spell staged?
Now he wants an action shot. Ummm, we are in a pumpkin patch.
Yep, the grass flies.
Pricing out the pumpkins. It was all for donations, but need to make sure I was within budget.
If the straw lands on it, you can have it.
I got mine!
Daddy and his pumpkin and me.
One more shot, just incase the first one was not cute enough.
We got ice cream too, we being my pumpkin and me.
That was a lot work, but it was fun. Next year I will have Mommy with me so I know we will get the best pumpkin ever!!!! Love you Mommy! Did you get your pumpkin yet?
















No comments:
Post a Comment